As EPC Project Site Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day site management of the largest wind energy park construction project in the history of Ukraine. You will supervise the erection and commissioning work, the control of sub-contractors, civil and electrical work and all site related infrastructure.
Why should you take on this challenge?
Our client is one of the largest EPC infrastructure companies in the world. As member of the international fortune 500 group this company does not work on single projects but is shaping the world to the better. Key focus of the company is on large scale green energy projects.
Despite the company size the site manager will report only to the project director and not to a matrix organisation. You can fully concentrate on the project success.
This project is a perfect next step for you if you were growing through different career steps within wind energy park construction projects and you are looking now for the next big challenge where you personally can make a difference.
Site Manager Responsibilities
- Accountability for safety (supported by a local HSE team covering 24/7 site safety)
- Management of civil and electrical engineering team at the site
- Supervision, monitoring and control of local sub-contractors
- Achieve project deliverable in time within budget and quality specifications
- Manage resources on site
- Ensure strict quality processes are implemented
- Leading of local team of civil and electrical engineers
- Cooperate closely with project manager, HSE team and local project administration
- Civil or electrical engineering education
- Minimum 10 years experience in civil construction, power plant or wind energy park projects
- Hands-on approach
- Proven leadership skills
- Good English skills required, Russian or Ukrainian language skills are an advantage
- Largest Ukrainian wind energy park project in the south of Ukraine
- Project start October 2018
- Contract duration 18 months with extension option for other local and international projects
- International end customer and EPC contractor
- BoP (balance of plant) works are outsourced to local Ukrainian suppliers
Clarus Eastern Europe is a German owned human resource company in Ukraine. We help international companies to enter and succeed in the Ukrainian market.
Our candidates trust us because we represent only top employers and follow their career also after the job placement. We are always available to help and advice employer and candidates and to find mutual solutions.
Customers love our service because we understand the Ukrainian market and culture. We always go the extra mile and find solutions instead of delegating problem back to our clients.
Are you as much exited as we are about this great project? Send you application to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will contact you within 24 hours.
Not sure yet if you are interested. Fill in your contact details and I will send you a short project summary and information about the region.