ClarusApex Cancelation and Refund Policy
Cancelation and Refund Process
FossaTech EOOD, (referred to here as “FossaTech”, “clarusapex.com” and “ClarusApex”), must receive all requests for refunds, replacements, or adjustments through our contact form within 30 calendar days of the purchase date.
Deleting of job postings on our website by the client does not create a cancelation and refund request and is also not sufficient to inform us about the intent of an order cancelation and refund request.
ClarusApex will review the refund request and its legitimacy, and consider its validity. Consideration will be given to the account activity of the customer, use of the job plan credits and work done by the ClarusApex Jobsite and team up to the time of the refund request before a refund or partial refund may be granted.
Request after 30 days of purchase date
After 30 calendar days of the date of purchase, refunds, replacements, and account adjustments may be considered at the sole discretion of ClarusApex.
Violation of Terms and Conditions
In the event that the ClarusApex removes a job posting or employer account which it believes to be fraudulent, deceptive, or libelous (but is not limited to this list) from the ClarusApex Jobsite, ClarusApex reserves the right to refuse a refund.
Cancelation and Refund Scope
Since our network primarily offers non-tangible, irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the order is processed and the services are provided. As a customer, you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any service in our network of websites.
For several of our Career Resource services, such as our Writing Services, your participation is crucial to our ability to effectively tailor and craft documents to meet Your needs. If You have not provided the information we have informed You is necessary to craft Your documents within 12 months of our requesting such information, You are not entitled to a refund for the Writing Services purchased.
In addition, issues concerning special offers or services offered on behalf of our affiliates must be dealt with directly with the appropriate affiliate and are not an issue for a refund or chargeback from us.
However, as exceptional circumstances may sometimes occur, we will honor requests for returns or refunds in the following situations:
- Technical Problems: Refund requests, replacements, and account adjustments will also be considered if found to directly relate to confirmed technical problems on clarusapex.com where it resulted in the customer not being able to access the ClarusApex Jobsite and the service purchased within. ClarusApex must receive notification of the problem and be given the opportunity to fix the internal technical problem within 30 calendar days before a refund, replacement, or account adjustment will be considered.
- Cancelation and Refund before publishing: You may submit a request to cancel your order on the same day the order was placed. Please note that if the Order is already shipped or delivered, we will not be able to approve the cancelation request.
- Online only job ads on clarusapex.com: You may cancel paid online only job ads on clarusapex.com within 24 hours after publishing with a full refund or credit towards other job postings. Afterward, users can deactivate a posting at any time through their user account. There is no refund for any remaining balance of the posting.
- Online only job ads on other websites not owned by ClarusApex: Under no circumstances the payment made to ClarusApex for publishing on job advertisement websites not owned by ClarusApex will not be refunded.
- Service Delivery not-as-described: If You believe that the product or service is not-as-described, please contact Customer Service within 7 days from the date of the order or purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the website. Complaints that are based merely on the customer's false expectations or wishes will not be honored.
Package or Bundle Advertisement
Package or bundle advertisements cannot be fully or partially refunded or credited towards other advertisements after the package or bundle has been activated based on the client's ordered start date.
Since ClarusApex is not selling any goods, so the return policy is not applicable here.