As Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for the overall procurement strategy of the wind energy park construction site. You will supervise the selection of vendors, establishing payment terms, strategic vetting, selection, the negotiation of contracts and actual purchasing of goods and services.
Why should you take on this challenge?
Our client is one of the largest EPC infrastructure companies in the world. As member of the international fortune 500 group this company does not work on single projects but is shaping the world to the better. Key focus of the company is on large scale green energy projects.
This project is a perfect next career step for you if you love the dynamic environment of a high profile project based procurement environment. You are used to screen, evaluate and select local Ukrainian suppliers within limited timelines.
Procurement Manager Responsibilities
- Selecting vendors, establishing payment terms, strategic vetting, selection, the negotiation of contracts and actual purchasing of goods and services for the wind energy park construction project
- Tendering and negotiation of contracts and ongoing management of commercial contracts.
- Helping to manage internal supply needs at the office and construction site level
- Leading the process of supplier quality and safety compliance control and evaluation
- Part of the supplier claim management process
- Cooperate closely with project manager, HSE team and local project administration
Procurement Manager Qualifications
- Minimum 6 years experience in civil construction, power plant or wind energy park procurement projects
- Proven track record in multi-million $ project based procurement
- Hands-on approach
- Civil engineering background
- Russian or Ukrainian native language, English skills are an advantage
- Largest Ukrainian wind energy park project in the south of Ukraine
- Project start October 2018
- Contract duration 18 months with extension option for other local and international projects
- International end customer and EPC contractor
- BoP (balance of plant) works are outsourced to local Ukrainian suppliers
Clarus Eastern Europe is a German owned human resource company in Ukraine. We help international companies to enter and succeed in the Ukrainian market.
Our candidates trust us because we represent only top employers and follow their career also after the job placement. We are always available to help and advice employer and candidates and to find mutual solutions.
Customers love our service because we understand the Ukrainian market and culture. We always go the extra mile and find solutions instead of delegating problem back to our clients.
Are you as much exited as we are about this great project? Send you application to email@example.com. I will contact you within 24 hours.
Not sure yet if you are interested. Fill in your contact details and I will send you a short project summary and information about the region.