2021 is ending and you are still working as Production Operator, Production Worker, Locksmith, or Production mechanic without a decent salary, proper appreciation, and future growth possibilities? You are working hard but you do not see the results of your efforts?
Let’s make 2022 your year of change for the better. CeramTec is looking for your help in its modern plant in the Czech Republic near the Polish border.
- Direct employment contract with Ceramtec with 2-year work permit and extension option;
- Free recruiting program directly with the employer
- Join CeramTec together with 40 other Ukrainian colleagues
- No language skills are required, we speak Russian and Ukrainian
- 1 month paid training after start of work
- Couples are welcome to apply together
- Paid housing in a hostel with 2 people per room
- 5 weeks paid vacations
- Christmas and summer bonus payment
- Travel to and from workplace paid by the employer
- The possibility of professional growth
- The strength and stable background of the international company CeramTec and especially the friendly team and a great team that sticks together and supports each other.
CeramTec Czech Republic sro – part of the international CeramTec Group with headquarters in Germany – is a supplier and sales organization in the field of advanced ceramic products based in Šumperk. At CeramTec, you work with one of the fascinating materials of our time – advanced technical ceramics. This material can be used from the automotive industry to medical technology and aeronautical technology.
Scope of Work:
- Loading and unloading parts from the washing machine.
- Water change and refilling in the washing machine
- Equipment cleaning and workplace cleaning.
- Elimination of minor defects in the equipment, in case of major failures of cooperation with maintenance.
- Documentation of activities according to relevant instructions and regulations.
- Classification of articles according to the work order
- Use of specifications of individual articles.
- Filling in forms and accompanying cards.
- Reporting work in the SAP system.
- Packaging according to customer requirements.
- Correct storage of sorted pieces according to orders.
- Apply for the job with us – applications of couples together are welcome
- Short phone interview to go through your work experience and to answer your questions
- Invitation to recruiting event in Kyiv where you can meet the employer
- Job offer
- Work permit preparation
- Transfer to the Czech Republic and start of work
- 1 month paid training on the job