Become part of the top leading company and one of the best-known companies worldwide in the hospitality industry!
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers. The Hostess-Waitress is responsible to serve Food & Beverage to guests, provide a courteous, professional, efficient service in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
- Basic Net Salary: 1000 US$
- Service charge: provided, varies from 100 to 400 US$ depending on the season
- Accommodation and transportation: 200 US$ (provided by employer)
- Duty meals: 3 meals during the working day
- Visa / Work Permit: provided by employer 120 US$
- Flight ticket to Oman: 700 US$, provided by the employer
- Vacation: 30 calendar days paid leave
- Medical and health insurance
Total per month- 1800$
The oldest independent state in the Arab world, Oman is one of the more traditional countries in the Gulf region. Oman's low-rise towns retain their traditional charms and Bedouin values remain at the heart of an Omani welcome. With an abundance of natural beauty, from spectacular mountains, wind-blown deserts and a pristine coastline, Oman is the obvious choice for those seeking out the modern face of Arabia while wanting still to sense its ancient soul.
About the employer:
The company has been serving their guests since 1999 being one of the biggest catering companies in Turkey and sharing their professional experience in different business fields with their business partners. After starting their journey with catering services at airports, they further expanded their services to sealines and finally urban spots.
About the role:
To ensure guests are provided with professional and courteous services according to company’s standard.
- Greet incoming guests, escort them to the assigned dining area; present menus; announce waiter's name
- Answer incoming calls to the restaurant and provide appropriate service
- Tend to special Guest needs and requests
- Help dining room staff by setting and clearing tables; replenishing water; serving beverages
- Receive payments and issue change for ToGo orders
Skills and experience:
- Female with a relevant experience
- Good customer service,
- With communication and interpersonal skills
Being an end-to-end solution partner for our companies using their professional and collaborative approach while focusing primarily on customer satisfaction.
- accommodation, transportation, duty meals
- hospitality training
Our company doesn’t charge candidates! All recruiting costs are covered by the employer.
Who we are?
ClarusApex is recruiting candidates from 46 countries for local and international work assignments. We are specialized in the process of headhunting and mass recruiting for international labour export markets. The use of modern software, social media and communication tools allows us to track down highly qualified candidates worldwide without the need to use local offices.
We check all the employers’ conditions so our candidates could get the best jobs!