Junior Recruiter Job in Cherkasy, Ukraine (international recruiting company)
Junior Recruiter Job in Cherkasy, Ukraine – international experience, self-realization and career development. Our core values are: trust, experience, professionalism and compliance. Customers value our services as we supply them with top talents without borders and care for them during their whole work.
Your specific duties will include:
- Different kinds of search and selection of personnel
- Work with database
- Make telephone and Skype interviews with candidates
- Inform candidates about country and work conditions
- Search candidates for Customers in the territory of Ukraine and abroad
- Make initial analysis of received CVs of candidates for vacancies
Specific qualifications for the position includes:
- Knowledge of English language (intermediate or upper-intermediate level)
- Basic working experience
- Advanced PC user
As an advantage will be:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Diploma
- Ability for multitask assignments
Your benefits are:
- Official contract
- Official salary (will be discussed during interviews)
- Different training
- Comfortable office in Cherkasy
About the Employer
It is one of the leading Eastern European migration specialists opening new great employment opportunities for candidates from all kind of industries and levels worldwide.
What should you do next?
If you are interested in this job opportunity you may:
- apply directly on the web-site (button APPLY NOW)
- send your CV on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will consider your CV and give you the feedback. If your CV fits to the employer’s requirements, we will call you and schedule a Skype interview. If it doesn't fit, you will get the answer on email.
Don’t miss your chance to get the best job! Employment is FREE of charge!