About Organisation (optional): Rydal Group is one of the leading UK Telecoms & Managed IT B2B consultancies with headquarters in Peterborough additional offices in Birmingham in the United Kingdom. We supply technology solutions such as VoIP, Business grade broadband, Omni Channel contact centre solutions, Managed IT service desk, IT security, Mobile airtime, Mobile M2M and so much more. In addition to this, we also have an Energy business (selling EV charging / Energy contracts) and Security solutions (CCTV & Alarm) to UK businesses. Our clients range from leading startups to large enterprises mostly UK only but some with Global presence. At Rydal, we currently employee 80 staff in the UK with 2 abroad overseas.
We are looking for an SEO Manager to join our marketing team. As part of our team, you will lead and be responsible for our SEO strategy and growth in this area. Your job will be to not only implement, but also think creatively to identify new opportunities to acquire, retain or attract more leads and customers for our sales team.
You will quickly become familiar with our customers and all aspects of our business, so ideally you should be fast-paced, digitally savvy, a great communicator and not afraid to get your hands dirty.
– Conducting SEO audits of websites to optimize technical and content analysis, identify the most critical improvement opportunities and provide a presentation to outline next steps
– Reviewing our competition and their strategies to ensure we can rise above them
– External analysis of off-site links, identifying link candidates and providing specific suggestions on how to approach them
– Performance monitoring, detection of changes and response to ranking movements, backlinks, competitors, pagespeed
– Technical implementation support by providing technical briefings to the developer, conducting technical analysis of site code/HTML structure for search engine readability and implementation recommendations and reviews
– Custom analysis of search volume and trends and addition to keyword research and mapping
– Keyword research using ahrefs or SEMrush, Google Keyword Tool, Search Console data, Google Ad campaign data (if available), Similarweb (competitor keyword review)
– Keyword mapping to determine keyword focus for individual website pages
– On-page search optimization, including page titles and meta descriptions, H1 tags, content and internal links
Requirements and skills
– Minimum of 4+ years of SEO experience
– Deep knowledge of SEO (on-page and off-page)
– Strong knowledge of content management systems
– Good understanding of web development, CSS/HTML
– Ability to explain technical concepts
– Ability to submit ideas and suggestions
– The ability to receive insights
– Passion for technology and digital business with an entrepreneurial spirit
– Ability to think creatively and technically, identify and solve problems
– Fluent business English (C1)
Why? we believe that work should be fun and something you want to do, not something you have to do. We help with the following:
– After the remote integration, you can come and visit us – we cover the costs!
– Need to take care of something in the morning and want to catch up later? No problem. – We are result-oriented, not micromanagement.
– Flat hierarchy – get solutions quickly when you need them.
– You bear a great responsibility for this role. Do you want to change something? See opportunities to improve how we do things or what we do? All you have to do is speak up and we’ll discuss.
– Access to individual training and guidance
– Fair compensation and various benefits you can avail.
– Opportunities to visit our UK offices
Attachments: Please send your CV with a cover and a short introductory video (ideally via YouTube). Add a link to your intro video on your cover. Explain what attracted you to the role and why we should hire you.