2021 is ending and you are still working as Grinder, Milling Cutter, Machine Operator, Equipment Operator, Production Operator, or CNC Operator without a decent salary, proper appreciation, and future growth possibilities? You are working hard but you do not see the results of your efforts?
Let’s make 2022 your year of change for the better. CeramTec is looking for your help in its modern plant in the Czech Republic near the Polish border.
- Direct employment contract with Ceramtec with 2-year work permit and extension option;
- Free recruiting program directly with the employer
- Join CeramTec together with 40 other Ukrainian colleagues
- No language skills are required, we speak Russian and Ukrainian
- 1 month paid training after start of work
- Couples are welcome to apply together
- Paid housing in a hostel with 2 people per room
- 5 weeks paid vacations
- Christmas and summer bonus payment
- Travel to and from workplace paid by the employer
- The possibility of professional growth
- The strength and stable background of the international company CeramTec and especially the friendly team and a great team that sticks together and supports each other.
CeramTec Czech Republic sro – part of the international CeramTec Group with headquarters in Germany – is a supplier and sales organization in the field of advanced ceramic products based in Šumperk. At CeramTec, you work with one of the fascinating materials of our time – advanced technical ceramics. This material can be used from the automotive industry to medical technology and aeronautical technology.
Scope of Work:
- Measurement of semi-finished products according to the drawing documentation (input control of dimensions from soft machining + entry in the protocol).
- Processing of semi-finished products by flat grinding according to customer requirements.
- Grinding of parts according to the valid assignment (drawing), adherence to the dimensions specified in the quality control specifications.
- Correct use of meters (meter calibration), calibration record – documentation for the use of meters.
- If no handling worker is available, ensure inter-operational washing and storage of parts.
- Regular cleaning of the machine and cleaning of the workplace after the end of the shift
- Basic knowledge of working with computers – entering data into the computer system
- Operation and calibration of machines and gauges
- Apply for the job with us – applications of couples together are welcome
- Short phone interview to go through your work experience and to answer your questions
- Invitation to recruiting event in Kyiv where you can meet the employer
- Job offer
- Work permit preparation
- Transfer to the Czech Republic and start of work
- 1 month paid training on the job