Welder Job in Libya
Welder Job in Libya – decent salary, convenient and profitable contract terms, opportunity to maintain family and get international experience.
Your specific duties will include:
– Be able to pass 2, 3, 4, 6G plate test.
– Be able to read prints and written instructions as well as follow verbal directions as required to perform duties and responsibilities as listed below.
– Heavy lifting will often be required to perform tasks.
– Perform or assist with fit-up and preparation of welds as well as with post weld cleanup, inspection, and repair
Specific qualifications for the position includes:
- 5 years in position of foreman in industrial sector
- High school diploma
- Accredited technical diploma/certification of 6G/CS, SS, Inco617.
Good to have:
- English (upper intermediate)
- GED from an accredited school or institution
Your benefits are:
- Net Salary Package – 2800$.
- Full expat package for you valuable approximately 1000$, including:
- Other benefits:
- Staff has 2 month work period on site, then rest from 1 to 3 months
- Vacations are paid
About the Employer
Our Customer is one of the biggest Oil and Energy Company located in Tripoli, Libya offers you an opportunity to join their team and gain not only good profit but international experience as well! Company has a highly skilled field service staff available to meet all business requirements.
What should you do next?
If you are interested in this job opportunity you may:
- apply directly on the web-site (button APPLY NOW)
- send your CV on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will consider your CV and give you the feedback. If your CV fits to the employer’s requirements, we will call you and schedule a Skype interview. If it doesn't fit, you will get the answer on email.
Don’t miss your chance to get the best job! Employment is FREE of charge!