Waitress Job in Jordan (the Red Sea’s premier fantastic haven)
Waitress Job in Jordan – great experience, high-energy environment and above all fun!
The first integrated residential and tourism area in Jordan located on the idyllic southern shores of The Red Sea. This Resort covers about 3 million m2 stretches along a natural beachfront that comprises a reef dive. It has a private marina that serves a point of entry into Jordan.
Your specific duties will include:
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Be part of a multinational team
- Deliver extraordinary levels of customer service
- Support team to reach common goals
- Assure the well-being of all guests by maintaining a close and friendly contact
Specific qualifications for the position includes:
- Knowledge of English language
- Willing to work
- Courtesy, kindness and readiness to work in a multinational environment
As an advantage will be:
- Knowledge of other foreign language
- Ability to adept to any kind of situation
Your benefits are:
Salary – $500 + service charge (around $150) + tips + package valued approximately $500 – 600, including:
- Transportation provided from/to work
- Free joining ticket and vacation ticket after 2 years
- Free medical health care
- 14 days annual leave
About the Employer
Quality, reliability, care and a personal touch. To guide and inspire with respect and humanity, and empower the creation and sharing of stories of the region for the world.
What should you do next?
If you are interested in this job opportunity you may:
- apply directly on the web-site (button APPLY NOW)
- send your CV on email: email@example.com
We will consider your CV and give you the feedback. If your CV fits to the employer’s requirements, we will call you and schedule a Skype interview. If it doesn't fit, you will get the answer on email.
Don’t miss your chance to get the best job! Employment is FREE of charge!