Swimming instructor for kids Job in Kuwait (Gym for children)
Swimming instructor for kids Job in Kuwait – luxury work environment, great salary, experience. Gym for kids is the place where you wake up excited and go to work every morning, where you are confident that you’re making a difference while having a blast.
Your specific duties will include:
- Develop and implement an appropriate training program, practice schedule and meet schedule for the swimmers directly coached. Ensure that all other programs and schedules are appropriate for the age, and adhere to the Team Philosophy
- Meet with swimmers or parents to discuss goals and progress, and to ensure that any concerns are addressed
- Oversee, support and communicate with the coaching staff. Provide educational opportunities where possible
- Attend and be active at board meetings, and take charge on any issues that may affect swimmers or coaches. Let the board take the lead on all other issues
Specific qualifications for the position includes:
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience as Swimming coach
- Certificates or diplomas of swimming coach
- Fluent English
Your benefits are:
- Net salary from 992 USD (depends on experience) including package to the amount:
- Shared accommodation
- Work and residence permit
- Visa and Air tickets provided
- Medical insurance
About the Employer
- Integrity – it is expected that everyone who shares a common love of the sport of swimming will conduct themselves ethically and honestly
- Sportsmanship – good sportsmanship is demonstrated when everyone–members, fans, and parents–show respect for themselves, teammates, opponents and coaches
- Pursuit of Excellence – as a community, we recognize and celebrate all accomplishments–not everyone will be a national, state or regional champion
- Fun – people are involved in swimming for many reasons and with different goals. But common to most is having a sense enjoyment of the sport. Adding “Fun” to the core values reflects a common objective and benefit expressed by members and the swimming community, and reminds us that with young athletes “fun” has to be at the front of the sport if we want to sustain it
What should you do next?
If you are interested in this job opportunity you may:
- apply directly on the web-site (button APPLY NOW)
- send your CV on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will consider your CV and give you the feedback. If your CV fits to the employer’s requirements, we will call you and schedule a Skype interview. If it doesn't fit, you will get the answer on email.
Don’t miss your chance to get the best job! Employment is FREE of charge!