Service Engineer Job in Qatar (world leading Oil&Gas company)
Don't miss the chance to get best job!
ANASTASIIA, Senior recruiter
Service Engineer Job in Qatar – great salary, interesting job within a progressive international team.
The company supplies equipment and provides related engineering support to the oil and gas industry in Qatar. Using pro-active marketing and staying informed of both major and minor developments, employer maximizes every opportunity to promote its activities within the fastest-growing energy sector in the Middle East.
This company has a team of professional engineers and provides them with continuous training on the latest technologies. Their corporate environment gives the team the opportunity for professional growth that enhances personal contribution and reward.
TASKS AND CHALLENGES
- Perform all type of maintenance activities in the workshop related to pump and rotating equipment overhaul / repair in accordance with approved maintenance instructions / strategies
- Perform troubleshooting on all types of pumping systems in workshop and on site
- Carry out routine preventive maintenance of machinery according to schedules, check lists and specific equipment requirements
- To maintain Vogele, Hamm, Wirtgen machines.
- Salary – $3000-3500 (depends on experience) including:
- Free joining ticket and ticket after 1 year
- Free medical health care
- 30 days annual leave
- Qualification diploma (Electro Mechanical/ Mechanical)
- Good communication skills, English – intermediate
- Ability to work with Vogele, Hamm, Wirtgen machines
Nice to have:
- A 4 wheel driver license
- Problem-solving skills
- To handle jobs individually and cope up with the existing team
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
Ready for the next step?
Send us your CV to:
And our recruiter will contact you in 24 hours to schedule a skype call with you.
If your CV fits to all the criteria we will send your CV to employer’s consideration.
In the case of positive answer from employer we will organize interview with company’s representative after which you will have an opportunity to be employed via this company.
Employer pays for the employment!
If you have any questions – Contact us (from 9:00 to 18:00 on weekdays)
+38 (044) 461-97-94