Senior Florist Job in Qatar is exclusive design concept, where modern tendency meets the classic art of Design. Our customer is much more than just a shopping center, it embodies a new luxurious lifestyle.
Your specific duties will include:
- Creating unique and aesthetic floral designs in line with customer specifications.
- Retail sales of flowers including up selling and cross selling.
- Delivery of the highest Customer Service, providing recommendations to our customers and advice for after care of floral arrangements.
- Order processing in store, over the phone and if required on behalf of corporate customers.
- Ensure the aesthetics of the store are always maintained, providing a safe and positive shop floor for customers and an enjoyable working atmosphere for colleagues/staff
- Dealing with customer issues, queries or feedback, providing information or when necessary escalating to the supervisor to address if required.
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy of opening and closing of POS.
- Manages, trains and coaches staff to ensure the highest quality of bouquets, floral design and delivery is achieved.
- Preparing store reports: daily sales, order sheets etc on behalf of and for the Brand Manager
- Ensures retail display units are maintained, clean and reflect brand philosophy
Specific qualifications for the position includes:
- Minimum of a high school diploma or diploma as Florist
- Minimum of 5-6 years experience working as Florist
- Previous experience of supervising/managing people
Your benefits are:
- Work and residence permit paid by customer
- Official salary 2200 USD
- Official contract for 2 years
- Shared accommodation (for the first month)
- Air tickets
- Full medical insurance
About the Employer
The Flower studio will open at Doha’s Mall. It offers the world’s most exclusive brands and contemporary luxuries. The company provides the ideal blend of high-end fashion boutiques.