Receptionist Job in Jordan (the Red Sea’s premier fantastic haven)
Receptionist Job in Jordan – great experience, high-energy environment and above all fun! The first integrated residential and tourism area in Jordan located on the idyllic southern shores of The Red Sea.
Your specific duties will include:
- Greets customers, determines nature and purpose of visit, and directs or escorts them to specific destinations.
- Operates cash registers.
- Checks membership of residents and collects fees from visitors.
- Gives subscription and membership applications for interested residents.
- Receives payment and records receipts for services.
- Resolves complaints from customers and public.
Specific qualifications for the position includes:
- Knowledge of English language
- Willing to work
- Courtesy, kindness and readiness to work in a multinational environment
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of other foreign language
- Ability to adapt to any kind of situation
Your benefits are:
- Salary – $490 + service charge (around $70-140) + tips + package including:
- Duty meals
- Transportation provided from/to work
- Free joining ticket and vacation ticket after 2 years
- Free medical health care
- 14 days annual leave
About the Employer
This Resort covers about 3 million m2 stretches along a natural beachfront that comprises a reef dive. It has a private marina that serves a point of entry into Jordan.
Quality, reliability, care and a personal touch. To guide and inspire with respect and humanity, and empower the creation and sharing of stories of the region for the world.
What should you do next?
If you are interested in this job opportunity you may:
- apply directly on the web-site (button APPLY NOW)
- send your CV on email: email@example.com
We will consider your CV and give you the feedback. If your CV fits to the employer’s requirements, we will call you and schedule a Skype interview. If it doesn't fit, you will get the answer on email.
Don’t miss your chance to get the best job! Employment is FREE of charge!