Pastry Chef (Turkish sweets) Job Abroad (5*Hotel)
Pastry Chef (Turkish sweets) Job Abroad – new culture, luxury experience, big salary. Our constant Customer is looking for an experienced Pastry Chef (Turkish sweets) for work at 5*Hotel in Erbil, Iraq.
Your specific duties will include:
- Create and prepare dessert menu items.
- Ordering food and supplies for dessert menu items.
- Preparing and submitting a budget.
- Supervising and training other chefs in the pastry kitchen.
- Preparation of baked goods.
- Researching and developing recipes.
- Training and supervising culinary staff
Specific qualifications for the position includes:
- Fluent English
- Professional in dealing with the guests
- 2 years’ experience with Turkish sweets
Your benefits are:
- Salary 2500-3000 USD
- High quality staff housing
- Swimming pool, Gym, Games room
- Visa, Flight ticket
- Medical insurance coverage
- Laundry, Meals and Transportation
- 21 calendar days’ annual leave and 12 public Holiday
- 2 years’ contract
About the Employer
Our Customer is a luxury city-center hotel offering a unique pre-opening experience and career progression. The hotel raises the level for sophistication and luxury with a stunning look and ambience. This 5-star property stands out as an oasis of glamour and serenity. This Hotel is the true essence of Middle Eastern Hospitality. It offers the ultimate combination of outstanding amenities and a perfect location to welcome guests for business and leisure.
What should you do next?
If you are interested in this job opportunity you may:
- apply directly on the web-site (button APPLY NOW)
- send your CV on email: email@example.com
We will consider your CV and give you the feedback. If your CV fits to the employer’s requirements, we will call you and schedule a Skype interview. If it doesn't fit, you will get the answer on email.
Don’t miss your chance to get the best job! Employment is FREE of charge!