Nail Trainer Job in Qatar (Beauty Center)
Nail Trainer Job in Beauty Center, Doha, Qatar is open now. A place with the strong emphasis on improving the professionalism of the beauty industry.
Your specific duties will include:
- Prepare and teach assigned courses in accordance with course outlines and published course schedule.
- Maintain accurate records for each course taught.
- Prepare, review, and update course outlines on a regular basis.
- Recommend and assist with curriculum revisions as necessary.
Specific qualifications for the position includes:
- Relevant Qualification and Working experience
- 2 years in Similar Position to have teaching skills
- Proficiency in English
Good to have:
- Strong Self-Management Skills
- Work Ethics
- Critical Thinking
Your benefits are:
- Net Salary Package – $2700- 4000 (can vary depending on experience).
- Full expat package valuable approximately 1000$, including:
- medical insurance
- housing allowance
- company transport or transport allowance
About the Employer
This brand has been made instantly recognizable across 15 countries in the Middle East and North Africa by its beautifully designed, well-appointed showrooms. All 100 showrooms and offices are strategically located in the major cities of the Middle East and North Africa region and are equipped with highly reliable logistics and back-up service systems. The tasteful decor and modern design of the showrooms are indicative of the progressive spirit of the company. Spacious aisles are lined with well-stocked, carefully labelled shelves and equipment is aesthetically presented.
What should you do next?
If you are interested in this job opportunity you may:
- apply directly on the web-site (button APPLY NOW)
- send your CV on email: email@example.com
We will consider your CV and give you the feedback. If your CV fits to the employer’s requirements, we will call you and schedule a Skype interview. If it doesn't fit, you will get the answer on email.
Don’t miss your chance to get the best job! Employment is FREE of charge!