Mechanical Technician Job in Qatar – great salary, interesting job within a progressive international team. This company has a team of professional engineers and provides them with continuous training on the latest technologies. Their corporate environment gives the team the opportunity for professional growth that enhances personal contribution and reward.
The company supplies equipment and provides related engineering support to the oil and gas industry in Qatar. Using pro-active marketing and staying informed of both major and minor developments, employer maximizes every opportunity to promote its activities within the fastest-growing energy sector in the Middle East.
Tasks and challenges:
- Perform all type of maintenance activities in the workshop related to pump and rotating equipment overhaul / repair in accordance with approved maintenance instructions / strategies
- Perform troubleshooting on all types of pumping systems in workshop and on site
- Carry out routine preventive maintenance of machinery according to schedules, check lists and specific equipment requirements.
- Assist and review existing procedures, job plans for maintenance of the pump and pump’s assemblies
Salary – $2100 including:
- Free joining ticket and ticket after 1 year
- Free medical health care
- 30 days annual leave
- Previous work experience as Mechanical Engineer/ Mechanical Technician 5 years min
- Qualification diploma (Electro Mechanical/ Mechanical)
- Good communication skills, English – intermediate
- Handle jobs individually and cope up with the existing team
Nice to have:
- A 4 wheel driver license
- Problem-solving skills
- Desire to work within international team