Mechanical Technician Job at Power Plant abroad. Highly paid opportunity!
Mechanical Technician Job at Power Plant in Libya – decent salary, convenient contract terms, opportunity to maintain family and get international experience.
The 3d group of candidates is full already. Send your CV for future recruitment at Power Plant!
Your specific duties will include:
- Maintain, diagnose and repair a variety of equipment
- Perform preventive/predictive maintenance procedures on mechanical components / Perform basic troubleshooting on electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Install and/or replace new or reconditioned repair parts / Test equipment for proper operation
- Require basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic circuits/drawings/prints.
- Be familiarized with electronic cables, connections and sensors.
Specific qualifications for the position includes:
- 5 years in position of Mechanical Technician in industrial sector
- High school diploma
- Accredited technical diploma/certification of Mechanical Technician
Good to have:
- English (pre-intermediate)
- GED (General Educational Development Certificate) from an accredited school or institution
Your benefits are:
- Net Salary Package – 2200$ (during working period in Libya)
- Full expat package for you valuable approximately 1000$, including:
- Other benefits:
- Staff has 2 month work period on site, then rest from 1 to 3 months. Working period is from 6 to 9 months per year.
- Paid holidays in Ukraine 240$.
About the Employer
Our Customer is one of the biggest Energy Companies located in Tripoli, Libya. It offers you an opportunity to join their team and gain not only good profit but international experience as well! Company has a highly skilled field service staff available to meet all business requirements.
What should you do next?
If you are interested in this job opportunity you may:
- apply directly on the web-site (button APPLY NOW)
- send your CV on email: email@example.com
We will consider your CV and give you the feedback. If your CV fits to the employer’s requirements, we will call you and schedule a Skype interview. If it doesn't fit, you will get the answer on email.
Don’t miss your chance to get the best job! Employment is FREE of charge!