Make-up Artist for Beauty Center Luxury Chain Opportunity is open now. Don’t miss the chance to become a part of Top Luxury Brand. Work and live in place where people do holidays!
Your specific duties will include:
- Apply makeup, cosmetics, mascara, eyelash, lip liner, eye liner, powder etc.
- Shape eyebrow, lip line, hair, and facial hair
- Sketch different looks for a character.
- Make-up for different events
- Buy cosmetics from vendors / Sell cosmetics to clients.
- Give advice to clients about maintaining hygiene after applying/removing makeup.
Specific qualifications for the position includes:
- Aware of health, safety and hygiene policies and procedures
- Relevant experience
- Proficiency in English
Good to have:
- Strong Self-Management Skills
- Work Ethics
- Critical Thinking
Your benefits are:
- Net Salary Package – $523-915 (can vary depending on experience)
- Full expat package valuable approximately 800$, including:
- Medical insurance
- Accommodation or housing allowance
- Company transport or transport allowance
About the Employer
The main goal of the brand is to deliver service excellence with professionalism, care and attention. The whole team is dedicated to satisfying customer needs. It is an integral part of Bahrain’s landscape and community, expanding throughout the Gulf region and will continue to evolve for many years to come.