Maintenance Supervisor Job at Power Plant abroad. Highly paid opportunity!
Maintenance Supervisor Job at Power Plant in Libya – competitive salary, convenient and profitable contract terms, opportunity to maintain family and get international experience.
The 3d group of candidates is full already. Send your CV for future recruitment at Power Plant!
Your specific duties will include:
- Handle creation of job duties and delegate tasks to workers
- Create and monitor schedules for each worker and ensure that he has the physical and mental ability to cope
- Ensure accuracy of work orders prior to handing them out and make sure that time efficiency is taken into account
- Make sure that work sites are cleaned and cleared of any hazardous materials prior to the beginning of activities
- Ensure that all machinery and tools are available to the crew and everything is in proper order and state of maintenance
- Perform inspections to ensure that the crew’s performance is up to the set standards
- Ensure that all materials, supplies, tools and equipment are procured in a time efficient manner
- Ensure periodic maintenance and proper storage of construction equipment and tools / Coordinate with Site supervisor and HSE all activities
Specific qualifications for the position includes:
- Good communication skills, knowledge of English
- 10 years in position of foreman in industrial sector
- High school diploma
- Accredited technical diploma/certification of Mechanical Engineer
As an advantage will be:
- English (upper intermediate)
- GED from an accredited school or institution (General Educational Development Certificate) from an accredited school or institution)
Your benefits are:
1. Net Salary Package – 3500$
2. Full expat package for you valuable approximately 1000 USD, including:
3. Other benefits:
– Staff has 2 months work period on site, then – rest from 1 to 3 months
– Non-working period (staying in Ukraine) will be paid in accordance with Ukrainian market of salaries
About the Employer
Our Customer is one of the biggest Energy Companies located in Tripoli, Libya, offers you an opportunity to join their team and gain not only good profit but international experience as well! Company has a highly skilled field service staff available to meet all business requirements.
What should you do next?
If you are interested in this job opportunity you may:
- apply directly on the web-site (button APPLY NOW)
- send your CV on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will consider your CV and give you the feedback. If your CV fits to the employer’s requirements, we will call you and schedule a Skype interview. If it doesn't fit, you will get the answer on email.
Don’t miss your chance to get the best job! Employment is FREE of charge!