Lifeguard Job in Bahrain (Famous Water Park)
Lifeguard Job in Bahrain – become a part of the lives of our customers by offering them services of high quality.
Your specific duties will include:
- Monitor activities at the pool to prevent accidents
- Provide First Aid
- Caution swimmers regarding unsafe practices and safety hazards
- Follow emergency action plan and procedures established in the event of an emergency
- Maintain order in the pool and adjoining areas
- Responsible for the availability and safekeeping of emergency equipment
- Provide general information on pool operation to guests
- Teach swimming lessons
Specific qualifications for the position includes:
- Previous experience as Lifeguard 1 year min
- Knowledge of pool equipment and maintenance
- Knowledge of lifesaving methods and procedures, including first aid and standard; resuscitation measures
- Knowledge of rules and regulations governing conduct of the public at pools
- Knowledge of swimming pool sanitation and chlorination systems
- Skilled in the application of lifesaving techniques
- Skilled in swimming
- Ability to react quickly and calmly in emergencies.
Your benefits are:
Official salary is 473 – 526 USD plus package from Employer including:
- work and residence permit are paid by customer
- air tickets
- medical insurance
- paid vacation.
About the Employer
Our customer grew to become the biggest water park that located in the center of Bahrain’s desert. The theme of this exciting water park is based on Bahrain’s rich history links to the civilization of Dilmun. It is not only constructed in accordance with the highest and most sophisticated standards in the field, but it has also managed to incorporate and capture both historic and aesthetic beauty.
What should you do next?
If you are interested in this job opportunity you may:
- apply directly on the web-site (button APPLY NOW)
- send your CV on email: email@example.com
We will consider your CV and give you the feedback. If your CV fits to the employer’s requirements, we will call you and schedule a Skype interview. If it doesn't fit, you will get the answer on email.
Don’t miss your chance to get the best job! Employment is FREE of charge!