Do you love to be surrounded with children and inspire them? This job for you! Give children a safe and inspiring space to direct their energy!
Teach the best classes to your little trainees! Conduct gym training’s and other exciting gym activities to 6-12 years old kids. Communicate and consult the kids’ parents. Assist in the promotion of The Little Gym and sell the program at every opportunity. Grow up with the world famous fitness franchise brand!
- Basic net salary: 1550 US$ monthly
- Performance based and targets based bonus at the end of each year
- Accommodation and transportation: 200 US$ (provided by employer)
- Visa / Work Permit: provided by employer 120 US$
- Flight ticket to Oman: provided by employer, return ticket after 2 years
- Vacation: 30 calendar days paid leave,
- Medical and health insurance provided by employer
Total per month- 1850$
The oldest independent state in the Arab world, Oman is one of the more traditional countries in the Gulf region. Oman’s low-rise towns retain their traditional charms and Bedouin values remain at the heart of an Omani welcome. With an abundance of natural beauty, from spectacular mountains, wind-blown deserts and a pristine coastline, Oman is the obvious choice for those seeking out the modern face of Arabia while wanting still to sense its ancient soul.
About the employer:
With more than 300 locations, The Little Gym is the world’s premiere enrichment and physical development center for kids 4 months through 12 years. Through unique programs that revolve around active play customer complements and enhances the traditional school experience – even before kids are school age! They give children a safe and inspiring space to direct their energy, build confidence, and develop key skills.
About the role:
As a Gym instructor for kids, candidate will be in charge of leading classes for children between 3 and 11 years of age, and helping them develop valuable skills through age-appropriate activities and games. Along with other Instructors, you’ll be responsible for providing a fun, engaging, enriching and safe environment for Junior Club Members. Must love working with children. Should have a passion for fitness and teaching healthy habits. Committed to training and ongoing personal development.
- Teach gym trainings for the gym trainees aged 6-12 years; Reinforce the core values and mission statement of the Little Gym
- Understand The Little Gym philosophy and program, communicate information accurately and professionally to customers
- Deliver Little Gym programs according to corporate standards, Be the front line for customers’ communication and service.
- Contribute to a fun and productive work environment
- Protect quality of The Little Gym curriculum through proper use of lesson plans and training materials
- Assure all safety guidelines are met and maintained, creating a safe environment for the Team and customers
Skills and experience:
- Male with min 2 years of experience.
- Relevant fitness certificates and diplomas.
- Background in fitness and physical education and gymnastics.
- Should be a sociable, friendly, warm in communication person.
- Open for interaction. Patient, polite and well-concentrated.
- Attentive and good in work with kids and parents.
- VERY IMPORTANT that the candidate enjoys working with children.
Company believes that during trainings Kids learn more about themselves as they develop independence, self-discipline, social skills and even a sense of humor, all of which lead to an increased feeling of self-worth. A child who feels good about him/herself has a jumpstart on the path to success.
- Shared accommodation with own bathroom for each person;
- Residence permit paid by employer;
- Air tickets;
- Medical insurance;
- Paid vacation;