Hydraulics Technician/ Service Engineer Job in Qatar (world leading Oil&Gas company)
Hydraulics Technician/ Service Engineer Job in Qatar – great salary, interesting job within a progressive international team. This company has a team of professional engineers and provides them with continuous training on the latest technologies. Their corporate environment gives the team the opportunity for professional growth that enhances personal contribution and reward.
Your specific duties will include:
- Perform all type of maintenance activities in the workshop related to pump and rotating equipment overhaul / repair in accordance with approved maintenance instructions / strategies
- Diagnose and fix hydraulic equipment and machines when they’re broken.
- Carry out routine preventive maintenance of machinery according to schedules, check lists and specific equipment requirements
- Maintain Hydraulic and Pneumatic Pumps and Cylinders.
Specific qualifications for the position includes:
- Qualification diploma (Electro Mechanical/ Mechanical)
- Good communication skills, English – intermediate
- Ability to work with Hydraulic and Pneumatic Pumps and Cylinders.
Nice to have:
- A 4 wheel driver license
- Problem-solving skills
- To handle jobs individually and cope up with the existing team
Your benefits are:
Salary – $2100 including:
- Free joining ticket and ticket after 1 year
- Free medical health care
- 30 days annual leave
About the Employer
The company supplies equipment and provides related engineering support to the oil and gas industry in Qatar. Using pro-active marketing and staying informed of both major and minor developments, employer maximizes every opportunity to promote its activities within the fastest-growing energy sector in the Middle East.
What should you do next?
If you are interested in this job opportunity you may:
- apply directly on the web-site (button APPLY NOW)
- send your CV on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will consider your CV and give you the feedback. If your CV fits to the employer’s requirements, we will call you and schedule a Skype interview. If it doesn't fit, you will get the answer on email.
Don’t miss your chance to get the best job! Employment is FREE of charge!