Welcome to successful and progressing corporation in Qatar! Develop your career within one of 7 corporate growing businesses.
Be the first point of contact to guests at one of the 50 successful restaurants of the corporation. Make the guests feel welcomed and comfortable at the place. Welcome, greet and see-off the restaurant guests. Provide high quality guest service. Take your chance for a great starting point in the hospitality business!
- Basic net salary: 625 US$ monthly
- Tips: appr.200$
- Accommodation and transportation: 200 US$ (provided by employer)
- Duty meals: 85 US$ (provided by employer or food allowance)
- Visa / Work Permit: 65 US$ (provided by employer)
- Flight ticket to Qatar: provided by employer, return ticket after 2 years
- Vacation: 21 days paid leave,
- Medical and health insurance provided by employer
Total per month- 1100$
Qatar is fast becoming one of the most exciting places on Earth. Qatar is the kind of place where you can learn about the ancient pursuit of falconry. Qatar is racing headlong into the future without losing sight of its past – and it’s one pretty exciting ride.
About the employer:
Power International Holding consists of a diverse portfolio of businesses spanning 5 key sectors in Qatar including Design and Construction, Industry, Service, Retail and Hospitality, and Real Estate.
To ensure the sustainability and success of each business within the various sectors, we are committed to providing every entity with the tools and resources to enable development and growth. Simultaneously, we work to ensure that each business strives to achieve our organization’s objectives and goals.
About the role:
Hostess goal is to ensure the customer is greeted, seated and served. The hostess is responsible for ensuring that customers enjoy an excellent experience at the facility. In order to do this job well, a hostess often has to be engaging and genuinely interested in the success of the establishment. Hostess needs to smile, make eye contact with the guests, and to be courteous to them. Must be able to carry natural conversation with Guests.
- Greets all guests immediately they come in and when going; Seat guests appropriately and present them with the menu.
- Collect menu and return them to the Host Area when appropriate; To ensure optimal level of service to the guest.
- To assist in monitoring Brand compliance in the front of house; To ensure overall cleanliness and tidiness of the front of house
- To ensure the sufficient stock levels, equipment and utensils required for the front of house; to monitor and improve speed of service
- To ensure suggestive selling and up-selling to increase ticket average
- To deal with and resolve customer complaints and obtain customer feedback
Skills and experience:
- Good looking and English speaking,
- Customers communication skills
- Relatively high levels of communication and customer service skills are required in order to lead, teach, and persuade others and interact effectively with others in difficult situations;
Power International Holding. Their aim is visionary – to be a leading Qatari company within their areas of operation which include fine dining, franchising, kids care and education, food and beverage solutions, consultancy and healthcare. They are able to achieve this goal through commitment to excellence, passion for management, and the professionalism of the whole team. In a relatively short period of time, customer’s company has grown through acquisition and development of premium food and beverage international franchises.
- Housing allowance
- Local Health card