Hostess Job in Qatar (restaurant in Mall)
Hostess Job in Qatar – new culture, international experience, friendly team.
Your specific duties will include:
- Greet incoming and departing Guests warmly with a genuine smile and eye contact; Present menus;
- Use visual cues to seat Guests in either the bar or dining area depending on their preference
- Inform Guest of current promotion and who will be serving them to ensure a smooth handoff to the service staff
- Answer incoming calls to the restaurant and provide appropriate service
- Manage the flow of Guests into the Dining and Bar areas, provide accurate wait times to incoming Guests if appropriate
- Tend to special Guest needs and requests
- Observant to Guests’ needs throughout dining experience to ensure they receive high quality service
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Specific qualifications for the position includes:
- Fluent English
- Professional in dealing with the guests
- Relevant experience
Your benefits are:
- Full expat package for you valuable approximately 2000$, including:
- housing allowance
- Local Health card
- Salary 760 USD plus tips (100-150 USD)
- Other benefits:
- free duty meals
- 21 day annual leave and 8 days of Public holidays
About the Employer
Our customer is formidable player within the hospitality industry in Middle East. Their aim is visionary –to be a leading Qatari company within their areas of operation which include fine dining, franchising, kids care and education, food and beverage solutions, consultancy and healthcare. They are able to achieve this goal through commitment to excellence, passion for management, and the professionalism of the whole team. In a relatively short period of time, customer’s company has grown through acquisition and development of premium food and beverage international franchises.
What should you do next?
If you are interested in this job opportunity you may:
- apply directly on the web-site (button APPLY NOW)
- send your CV on email: email@example.com
We will consider your CV and give you the feedback. If your CV fits to the employer’s requirements, we will call you and schedule a Skype interview. If it doesn't fit, you will get the answer on email.
Don’t miss your chance to get the best job! Employment is FREE of charge!