Possibility to get exclusive experience in first chain of boutique women’s fitness centers in the KSA within friendly team and caretaking management.
- Work with the Royal Family Holding in Saudi
- Generous and caring employer
- Unique experience in ancient and luxurious Arab Kingdom.
- Work with a single client or a small group.
- Give clients information or resources about nutrition, weight control, and lifestyle issues.
- Monitor clients’ progress and adapt programs as needed.
- Basic net salary: 1837 US$ monthly
- Relocation allocation: 612 US$ monthly
- Commission potential: appr. 240$ monthly (depends on target and performance)
- Medical insurance: 90 $ monthly (provided by employer)
- Transportation, annual ticket (provided by employer)
- Accommodation: 600 USD (single room shared accommodation in *Western compound)
- Medical Examination 40 US$ (provided and paid by the company)
Total per month- 3300$
The birthplace and spiritual home of Islam, Saudi Arabia is as rich in attractions as it is in stirring symbolism. For those who do get in, rock-hewn Madain Saleh is Arabia’s greatest treasure. Fascinating Riyadh is a showpiece for modern Saudi Arabia, Jeddah blends ancient and modern and has an enchanting old city made of coral, while the Red Sea coast has world-class diving. There are few places left that can be said to represent the last frontier of tourism. Whether you are an expat or a pilgrim, Saudi Arabia is one of them.
About the employer:
The first chain of boutique women’s fitness centres in the KSA. Offers Pilates, dance, Zumba class and gym. Has branches in Al Yasmin, Al Murooj, Ishbiliyah, Irqah and Al Waha districts, with new branches opening soon in Jeddah and Dammam.
About the role:
Working as a fitness instructor isn’t just about working your pecs: good instructors advise clients on diet, develop bespoke personal training plans and give vital advice and encouragement. You should be able to demonstrate the correct way to use exercise equipment, monitor the misuse of equipment, deliver exercise classes and workshops, develop personal exercise and diet plans. In terms of career progression, you can become a senior instructor or team leader, or even look at moving into the management of a health club.
- Achieve secondary spend targets
- Delivery of classes both studio and small group sessions in the gym
- following the detailed training plan throughout the year designed to motivate you as well as develop the business
- The training will be delivered both in-house and via international experts.
Skills and experience:
- Female with 1 year + of experience working in the leisure industry
- *REPs Level 2 Fitness Instructor Qualification.
- *Exercise to music qualification (ETM)
- Previous experience teaching group exercise classes.
- Certificate in First Aid (desirable)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), Excellent communicator
This company is ambitiously getting the women of Saudi Arabia active and keeping them active! Their business is expanding rapidly and they are looking for passionate professionals to help to fulfill their vision and who fit with their values and beliefs. In return, they will ensure trainers feel valued, part of the team and embark on an exciting journey of professional development.
- Company provided accommodation and transportation
- Potential commission
- Annual air ticket
- 30 calendar days paid leave
- Medical insurance