Group Technical Manager Job in Kenya (private risk and security management company)
Group Technical Manager Job in Kenya – big salary, top employer, new environment.
Your specific duties will include:
- Manage development of products in the most cost effective manner within quality standards
- Responsible for the design and development of products
- Involvement in the proposal stage with other departments
- Oversee technical department to attain maximum efficiency in designing and delivering technical solutions to clients
- Direct activities so that technical solutions are developed on schedule and within quality standards and cost objectives and meet customers’ requirements
- Review, analyze and approve the department’s operational and project budgets
- Establish financial benchmarks and projections for departments as products and sales increase
- Formulate and recommend operational policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and the profitability of the technical operation
- Achieve optimum labor, overhead and material costs
- Evaluate and approve new headcount, hiring, and employee performance within the department
- Drive the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives
Specific qualifications for the position includes:
- Graduation Degree in Electronics/ Computer science/Communications.
- Demonstrated ability to envision and architect security solutions that meet consumer needs or solve business problems
- Minimum of 6 years of professional experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience managing tech teams
- Experience and knowledge in video analytics
- Experience in Back Office systems and knowledge in business workflow
- Ability to have effective two-way communication with management and other staff
- Provide leadership and motivation to the development team
- Knowledge of Internet protocols, Security communication protocols, Database management systems
- Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities and risk management
Your benefits are:
- 5 working days; 8 hours per day with lunch break
- Salary level 5000 USD
- Visa, tickets and insurance are provided
- Single accommodation
About the Employer
Our Customer is one of the most trusted private risk and security management companies in East and Central Africa. Built on the belief that creating a safe environment enables people and businesses to thrive. Customer focuses on the delivery of world class risk mitigation through superior local knowledge and outstanding people. The group has over 7,000 employees and turnover has grown in excess of USD 35 million annually. Clients include Tier One Mining, Oil & Gas, UN, NGOs, government and commercial entities in some of the most difficult and complex environments in the world.
What should you do next?
If you are interested in this job opportunity you may:
- apply directly on the web-site (button APPLY NOW)
- send your CV on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will consider your CV and give you the feedback. If your CV fits to the employer’s requirements, we will call you and schedule a Skype interview. If it doesn't fit, you will get the answer on email.
Don’t miss your chance to get the best job! Employment is FREE of charge!