Florist job in Qatar (flower studio)
Florist Job in Qatar – exclusive design concept, where modern tendency meets the classic art of Design. Our customer is much more than just a shopping center, it embodies a new luxurious lifestyle.
Your specific duties will include:
- Creating unique and aesthetic floral designs in line with customer specifications.
- Retail sales of flowers including up selling and cross selling.
- Delivery of the highest Customer Service, providing recommendations to our customers and advice for after care of floral arrangements.
- Order processing in store, over the phone and if required on behalf of corporate customers.
- Ensure the aesthetics of the store are always maintained.
- Dealing with customer issues, queries or feedback, providing information or when necessary escalating to the supervisor to address if required.
- Ensures retail display units are maintained, clean and reflect brand philosophy.
- Processes customer transactions at the POS.
Specific qualifications for the position includes:
- Minimum of a high school diploma or diploma as Florist
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience working as Florist
Your benefits are:
- Work and residence permit paid by customer
- Official salary 1400 USD
- Official contract for 2 years
- Shared accommodation (for the first month)
- Air tickets
- Full medical insurance
About the Employer
The Flower studio will open at Doha’s Mall. It offers the world’s most exclusive brands and contemporary luxuries. The company provides the ideal blend of high-end fashion boutiques.
What should you do next?
If you are interested in this job opportunity you may:
- apply directly on the web-site (button APPLY NOW)
- send your CV on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will consider your CV and give you the feedback. If your CV fits to the employer’s requirements, we will call you and schedule a Skype interview. If it doesn't fit, you will get the answer on email.
Don’t miss your chance to get the best job! Employment is FREE of charge!