Fitness Instructor in Qatar (the fastest growing fitness chain across the globe)
Fitness Instructor – in Qatar – this exciting new gym concept that is now growing rapidly in the Middle East.
Your specific duties will include:
- Support retention by providing fitness advice and guidance in the club
- Achieve minimum performance criteria as agreed with the Club Manager
- Assure the well-being of all clients by maintaining a close and friendly contact
- Motivatе others to improve their overall fitness and health
Specific qualifications for the position includes:
- Knowledge of English language (Arabic as advantage)
- A fitness qualification that can be used to demonstrate a good level of competency
- Minimum 2 years of working experience on the same position
Nice to have:
- Passion for helping people achieve their fitness goals
- Energetic and pro-active attitude with a positive outlook
- Excellent time management
Your benefits are:
- Salary – depends on experience of the candidate + sales commission (percentage from sales profit) + package valued approximately $600 – 700, including:
- Transportation provided from/to work
- Free joining ticket and vacation ticket after 2 years
- Free medical health care
- 30 days annual leave
About the Employer
With the most advanced equipment, and great locations, a loyal and growing membership, this company is the premier brand within the middle east. It was founded in 2002 in the US and is the fastest-growing fitness club franchise in the world, with more than 2,500,000 members and over 2,500 clubs worldwide.
What should you do next?
If you are interested in this job opportunity you may:
- apply directly on the web-site (button APPLY NOW)
- send your CV on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will consider your CV and give you the feedback. If your CV fits to the employer’s requirements, we will call you and schedule a Skype interview. If it doesn't fit, you will get the answer on email.
Don’t miss your chance to get the best job! Employment is FREE of charge!