Electrician Job at Power Plant abroad. Top Employer!
Electrician Job in Power Plant in Libya – competitive salary, convenient contract terms, opportunity to maintain family and get international experience.
The 3d group of candidates is full already. Send your CV for future recruitment at Power Plant.
Your specific duties will include:
- Assist in installing electrical systems, either below 40,000 watts or above / Install sound systems, security systems and voice and data systems / Install lighting, electrical outlets, and circuit breakers
- Thread conduit ends and connect couplings and conduit fittings using wrench
- Secure brackets to bulkheads with screws and bolts and pull wires through conduit leading to connection boxes, switch panels, and other terminals
- Use tools such as conduit benders, screwdrivers, pliers, knives, hacksaws, and wire strippers
- Replace faulty circuit breakers, fuses, switches, electrical and electronic components, or wire
- Replace old fuse boxes / Hook up appliances for power
Specific qualifications for the position includes:
To get this job you need to have:
- 5 years in position of Electrician in industrial sector
- High school diploma
- Accredited technical diploma/certification of ‘electrician’
As an advantage will be:
- English (pre-intermediate)
- GED from an accredited school or institution (General Educational Development Certificate) from an accredited school or institution)
Your benefits are:
1. Net Salary Package – 2200 $ (during working period in Libya).
2. Full expat package for you valuable approximately 1000 $, including:
3. Other benefits:
– Staff has 2 months work period on site, then rest – from 1 to 3 months
– Non-working period (staying in Ukraine) will be paid in accordance with Ukrainian market of salaries
About the Employer
One of the biggest Energy Companies located in Tripoli, Libya, offers you an opportunity to join their team and gain not only good profit but international experience as well! Our customer has a highly skilled field service staff available to meet all business requirements.
What should you do next?
If you are interested in this job opportunity you may:
- apply directly on the web-site (button APPLY NOW)
- send your CV on email: email@example.com
We will consider your CV and give you the feedback. If your CV fits to the employer’s requirements, we will call you and schedule a Skype interview. If it doesn't fit, you will get the answer on email.
Don’t miss your chance to get the best job! Employment is FREE of charge!