HSE Engineer Job at Power Plant abroad. Top Employer!
HSE Engineer Job at Power Plant in Libya – decent salary, convenient and profitable contract terms, opportunity to maintain family and get international experience.
The 3d group is full already. Send your CV for future recruitment at Power Plant!
Your specific duties will include:
- Practice safe working techniques and re-enforce the safety policies, guidelines, and procedures
- Provide daily guidance and direction in EHS programs at the employee / supervisor level to ensure a common and effective approach;
- Responsible for assisting in the identification of possible losses; evaluating the risk in such loss exposure; developing and implementing a plan to correct or prevent a loss and audit the plan to ensure its effectiveness.
- Provide advice, assist, and audit line management to ensure that effective EHS is implemented and working.
- Perform and contribute to the Site Training Plans by conducting employee orientations; emergency response training; and coordination of modular training programs for the Operation.
- Ensure inspections by regulatory agencies are coordinated and deficiencies minimized and corrected / Coordinate with PM on facility deficiencies and monthly safety inspections.
- Assist with maintaining the Site Preparedness and Emergency Plans & Procedures.
- Accountable for researching and writing permit applications and work with environmental group and be compliant in completing permit reporting requirements.
- Review accidents and incidents which occur in the area of responsibility and conduct field audits, reporting and managing the corrective actions.
- Maintain working relationships with Regulatory Agencies and chair or co- chair and lead the Safety / Committee for the Operation.
- Manage Team Base Risk Assessments and the process and regularly conduct training needs analysis.
Specific qualifications for the position includes:
- 5 years in position of HSE Engineer in industrial sector
- High school diploma / Accredited technical diploma/certification of EHS Engineer
- Intermediate computer skills (e.g. MS Office including Excel and Word).
Your benefits are:
- Net Salary Package – 2800$ (during working period in Libya).
- Full expat package for you valuable approximately $1000, including:
- Other benefits:
- Staff has 2 month work period on site, then rest from 1 to 3 months. Working period is from 6 to 9 months per year.
- Non-working period (staying in Ukraine) will be paid in accordance with Ukrainian market of salaries.
About the Employer
Our Customer is one of the biggest Energy Companies located in Tripoli, Libya. It offers you an opportunity to join their team and gain not only good profit but international experience as well! Company has a highly skilled field service staff available to meet all business requirements.
What should you do next?
If you are interested in this job opportunity you may:
- apply directly on the web-site (button APPLY NOW)
- send your CV on email: email@example.com
We will consider your CV and give you the feedback. If your CV fits to the employer’s requirements, we will call you and schedule a Skype interview. If it doesn't fit, you will get the answer on email.
Don’t miss your chance to get the best job! Employment is FREE of charge!