Crane Operator Job in Libya (Power Plant)
An international energy company is looking for an experienced Crane Operator for work at a power plant in Libya.
The 3d group of candidates is full already. Send your CV for future recruitment at Power Plant!
Your specific duties will include:
- Work on overhead cranes at the site
- Load, unload materials and heavy objects
- Transmit on the radio from the cab of the bridge crane instructions for correct placement of cargo
Specific qualifications for the position includes:
- Diploma of technical or higher technical education
- Experience as a Crane Operator 5 years min
- You have excellent hand eye coordination and are able to operate under stress in remote control and cabin controlled work environments.
- You are able to safely and accurately lift materials and heavy objects.
- Communication skills, attentiveness, responsibility
Your benefits are:
- Official salary 2200$
- Long-term contract with additional training
- While working at a power plant in Libya 6 months (possible to work a longer period and earn more)
- Paid vacations
- Visa, tickets, housing, meals, laundry, housekeeping are paid by the employer
- Medical insurance for the candidate and his family also paid
About the Employer
Our Customer is one of the biggest Energy Companies located in Tripoli, Libya offers you an opportunity to join their team and gain not only good profit but international experience as well! Company has a highly skilled field service staff available to meet all business requirements.
What should you do next?
If you are interested in this job opportunity you may:
- apply directly on the web-site (button APPLY NOW)
- send your CV on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will consider your CV and give you the feedback. If your CV fits to the employer’s requirements, we will call you and schedule a Skype interview. If it doesn't fit, you will get the answer on email.
Don’t miss your chance to get the best job! Employment is FREE of charge!