Chef Job Abroad (Luxury Hotel)
Chef job in Erbil – job in luxury hotel is a great experience, multicultural environment and good start for career abroad.
Your specific duties will include:
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Delegate tasks to kitchen staff
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
- Monitor food stock and place orders
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
Specific qualifications for the position includes:
- Fluent English
- Experience in cooking international food
- Experience as a Chef 2 years min
Your benefits are:
- Official salary starts from 600$ (depends on experience of the candidate)
- Work and residence permit are paid by customer (air ticket + visa)
- Medical insurance
- Food and accommodation
- Transportation from accommodation to the hotel
About the Employer
This is a well-established company privately owned by one of the most influential family. For more than 35 years, the company has been globally competitive in numerous kind of business. They vigorously incorporate various types of operations and mainly dealt with the world of Tourism and General Trading Services. As company continuously progress, they were able to initiate a strong foundation that leads them to achieve their goals.
What should you do next?
If you are interested in this job opportunity you may:
- apply directly on the web-site (button APPLY NOW)
- send your CV on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will consider your CV and give you the feedback. If your CV fits to the employer’s requirements, we will call you and schedule a Skype interview. If it doesn't fit, you will get the answer on email.
Don’t miss your chance to get the best job! Employment is FREE of charge!