Bartender Job in Jordan (luxury Resort&SPA)
Bartender Job in Jordan – huge experience, multicultural staff, work at 5* hotel chain. Start your career with one of the top Employers in the world.
Your specific duties will include:
- Ensure beverages are correctly made and served to the guest in time.
- Maintain a clean, presentable and organized work area at all times.
- Ensure the bar is fully stocked and organized at all times in accordance with SOP
Specific qualifications for the position includes:
- Knowledge of English language
- Willing to work
- Courtesy, kindness and readiness to work in a multinational environment
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of other foreign language
- Ability to adapt to any kind of situation
Your benefits are:
- Salary – $500-650 + service charge (around $100) + tips + package including:
- Duty meals
- Transportation provided from/to work
- Free joining ticket and vacation ticket after 2 years
- Free medical health care
About the Employer
The resort is set in the heart of the Jordan Valley, where guests may spend the day lounging on the sundeck of the floating pontoon on the beautiful waters of the Dead Sea or visit spa for a blissful escape.
What should you do next?
If you are interested in this job opportunity you may:
- apply directly on the web-site (button APPLY NOW)
- send your CV on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will consider your CV and give you the feedback. If your CV fits to the employer’s requirements, we will call you and schedule a Skype interview. If it doesn't fit, you will get the answer on email.
Don’t miss your chance to get the best job! Employment is FREE of charge!