Bartender Job Abroad (5* Hotel)
Bartender Job Abroad – new culture, luxury experience, big, friendly team. Our constant Employer is looking for an experienced Bartenders for work at 5* Hotel in Erbil, Iraq.
Your specific duties will include:
- Greet customers and present beverage menus
- Make recommendations and answer all related inquiries
- Prepare and serve drinks in accordance with standard recipes
- Peel, slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
- Mix and garnish cocktails according to standard specs
- Serve snacks to customers seated at the bar
- Upsell drink and snack items to customers
Specific qualifications for the position includes:
- Fluent English
- Professional in dealing with the guests
- 2 years’ experience
Your benefits are:
- Salary 750 USD
- High quality staff housing, sharing
- Swimming pool, Gym, Games room
- Visa, Flight ticket (1 incoming, 1 return)
- Medical insurance coverage
- Laundry, Meals and Transportation
- 21 calendar days’ annual leave and 12 public Holiday
- 2 years’ contract
About the Employer
Our Customer is a luxury city-center hotel offering a unique pre-opening experience and career progression. The hotel raises the level for sophistication and luxury with a stunning look and ambience. This 5-star property stands out as an oasis of glamour and serenity. This Hotel is the true essence of Middle Eastern Hospitality. It offers the ultimate combination of outstanding amenities and a perfect location to welcome guests for business and leisure.
What should you do next?
If you are interested in this job opportunity you may:
- apply directly on the web-site (button APPLY NOW)
- send your CV on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will consider your CV and give you the feedback. If your CV fits to the employer’s requirements, we will call you and schedule a Skype interview. If it doesn't fit, you will get the answer on email.
Don’t miss your chance to get the best job! Employment is FREE of charge!