Aluminium Welder Job in Germany (big plant)
Aluminium Welder Job in Germany – new working environment, decent salary, international experience.
Your specific duties will include:
- Perform welding work in the manufacture and assembly of various types of metal structures
- Inspect welds for accuracy
- Prepare product to be welded by grinding, drilling, milling, tapping and cutting steel/aluminum parts
- Change wire, welding, as needed
Specific qualifications for the position includes:
- German language upper intermediate
- Similar experience min 1 year
Your benefits are:
- 18 Euro / hours gross
- 35 hours / week
- 22€ allowance / day
- housing in hotel with 2 people per room paid by company
- 2-year contract renewable
- 3 shifts
About the Employer
The range of services of our Customer begins from the planning of the manufacturing processes and ends with the quality control before the delivery of the new vehicle. These consciously harmonized activities (quality assurance/ engineering) cover all the problems emerging in different areas during the manufacturing processes.
What should you do next?
If you are interested in this job opportunity you may:
- apply directly on the web-site (button APPLY NOW)
- send your CV on email: email@example.com
We will consider your CV and give you the feedback. If your CV fits to the employer’s requirements, we will call you and schedule a Skype interview. If it doesn't fit, you will get the answer on email.
Don’t miss your chance to get the best job! Employment is FREE of charge!