If you are looking for a job abroad, this article might be useful for you!
There would-be an amount of advertisements about employment in hotels and restaurants abroad with the salary about 1000-1500$. As usual we would like to hope for the best: it`s no matter legal this job or not, how much does agency services cost, and what about terms of the contract. Such a wage rate commits to our memory and only after seriously job-hunting abroad, we become wide-eyed and disgusted after announcing the wage rate about 500-800$.
The first thought – what an impudence! What an unimaginable fee! I will warrant that I`ll be working for 1500$, and a recruiting company will receive the half from my wage every month. The second one – it`s like a mickey mouse company, which offers some work for students, who are ready to work for 500$. It`s not my level. What`s in the wind in actual fact? What wage rate in hotels and restaurants abroad is expected? Let us get all this straightened out.
1. Look closely an employment market. Do it preparatory to filing an application for employment abroad. The wage rate for the same job can`t differ several times over. Employers know the employment market very good. Receptionist in Dubai gets about 700-800$ (by full supply), and the wage rate 1500$ should put you on the alert. It`s more likely that they offer you illegal employment.
2. Estimate your experience. Most commonly we don`t fall to thinking, if we are up to quality or not. We are sure, that if we speak English and have foreign passport – we can get 1500$. We ignore, that we don`t have neither experience, nor hospitality education. In that case, in Dubai you can put only in for 500$ (free board and lodging). Of course, after you first conract, in 2 years, with cool international experience you will be able to find you dream-job with high salary in any country in the world.
3. Sum up your costs and revenues in your native country. How much do you spend for community facilities, food and transport? Sure that wage rate about 700$ by full supply (free board and lodging, transport to work and home) can be more profitable, than 6000UAH renting house in Kyiv for 3000UAH.
4. Sum up your aspects. Job abroad, even with small earnings as a first step, offers an unusual challenge, which you`ll never find in your own country. International background of experience, corporate training, possibility to get a job in every workplace of the world.
5. How much are we talking? How much are you ready to pay for the employment abroad and what guaranties does the company provide for you? Many people are ready to pay 2000-3000$ hopefully to get 1500$ per month, ignoring absence of the license and any guaranties. As the fact, there are such a companies, like ClarusApex, which offer employment abroad free of charge! With ClarusApex participation in applicants selection and employment is free and there are no earnings contributions. Because all the expenses for the sourcing covers employer!
ClarusApex – only official work contract and working visa!
If you are ready to change your life and embark upon a career abroad, send your CV right now!