Have you taken a customer satisfaction survey recently? Was the survey helpful? Was it terribly long? Did you finish the survey? If you can relate to any of these questions, you’ve come to the right place! Surveys can be helpful for both customers and businesses. After reading this post you’ll have a better understanding of what exactly you can do to make your surveys fast and easy for customers to use.
So, without further adieu, here are the top tips to make amazing customer satisfaction surveys!
- Keep it short and sweet.
- Make the customer satisfaction survey concise and to the point. Creating the survey with only a few concise questions is imperative to avoiding survey fatigue in your customers. While writing the survey, eliminate any words that aren’t necessary for understanding the question. Be straightforward.
- Have a goal in mind.
- Strategize what you want to obtain from the survey. Are you trying to find changes customers want made to a product or service? Do customers like a new feature that was recently added? Have a specific goal in mind of what you hope to learn from your customers. After the survey is completed, you can change how your business functions depending on what opinions your customers expressed in the satisfaction survey.
- Make questions neutral, avoid leading questions.
- Make sure all your questions are asked in a neutral tone. Not much is worse than swaying the opinion of your customers with your own personal opinions of your business viagra 100mg prix en pharmacie. Here’s an example:
- Leading: “Most of our customers enjoy taking our customer satisfaction survey. Do you enjoy taking our customer satisfaction survey?”
- Neutral: “On a scale of 1 to 5, 1 being extremely dissatisfied and 5 being extremely satisfied, how satisfied are you with the new customer satisfaction survey”
- Ask yes and no questions.
- Getting straight-forward answers can be incredibly helpful. If you word the question to make the answer yes or no, that’s great! The fewer options customers can filter through – the better.
- Use some open-ended questions.
- While yes and no answerable questions are helpful, it’s also beneficial for customers to voice their opinions and explain in detail what service/product works for their business. In the end, all this feedback can only help your business, and the more info you have, the better off you’ll be.
Hopefully these tips will help you create a user-friendly customer satisfaction survey for you business! If you found this post helpful, you’ll enjoy reading our small business and customer service posts! Thanks for reading.